Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lost

I was really lost today.......
I felt like I don't have a very clear direction that what profession I am going to be.

I was planing to make a portfolio for an 3D environmental artist, but it wasn't the real profession I want to became.

I want to became a concept artist.

but the reason why I am working on the environmental artist portfolio is because it is the fastest way to get into the video gaming   field.

I struggle with which one should I focus on more.

 finally I come up with an answer.

I will work on them both, on the 3D environmental artist portfolio

I had to make a lot of modeling practice, and then make multiple scene.

for the concept artist/character design, I will have to work on the basic drawing first.

So for this month and next month, no more digital stuff.

I am gonna do anatomy study and do more life drawing poses.
no creation for now.

Tonight I done 50 of 60sec pose.

will do 100 tomorrow, and start practice modeling.

here is the poses.








No comments:

Post a Comment